Flash with navigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash with navigation

I have a site & my links are in a flash file. Guess what I need to know is, If someone does not have flash on their computer would they be told that it requires flash & to download flash?
    Should I just have flash on the homepage & not on my other pages?

Also, Can you check my site & see if you think it takes to long to load?
    Any other suggestions about the site. Keep in mind that it is no where near being finished.

Thanks

Re: Flash with navigation

your site looks pretty good. I like your banner. Did you create that with blue voda? The site did load quick. Your contact us page had nothing on it just the banner. www.heatmeeting.com

Comment

yeah didnt make it to that page yet. I didnt make the banner. I bought it , then edited the flash file.

Comment

Hi, about your site...awesome! and no the viewer does not need to have flash to view it. The internet would be a failure it it functioned on that principle.

Correct(delete) the following errors (in red)
        Let me start with your menu at the bottom
        Home: http://www.legacylasers.com/\index.html
        Laser Engravers http://www.legacylasers.com/\Laserengravers.html
        Samples good
        Contact Us good (as already commented it only contains header)
        Warranty http:///

Flatbed Laser Engraver - More Information (no link)
        Flash buttons work except for the about button.

Site loads great and I have a super slow connection. You can check your pages using the "Page Weight" feature in the Tools menu.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
        Aguycanbeachhostel
        Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Hi,
          Thanks for pointing out the issues with the text links..didnt notice. I know about the ones in the flash .
          But what i was thinking if someone does not have flash then they wouldnt see my links in the flash file correct?
          I was also wondering if they dont have flash is there something in a flash file that would promt them that this site uses flash & instruct them to download it?

Comment

In the past all pages that I have viewed have always notified me that I need the Shockwave Flash add-on. Not sure now if this was because of firefox or because there was a notice & link included on the page.

I just disabled my flash plug-in to be sure and I can now not see the flash parts of your page.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
            Aguycanbeachhostel
            Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

thats what I was afarid of. Maybe I can just put a notice that this site requires flash & a link to download it or something

Thanks

Comment

You don't need to put a notice, people without flash will see automatic notice.

Comment

ok, Great!

Comment

Working...
                  X