BV FTP disconnect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV FTP disconnect

Is there any way to stop FTP manager from automatically disconnecting after a few minutes? Trying to upload large files/folders is very frustrating, halfway through the download FTP disconnects and then It is very difficult to know if the entire transfer was completed.

It's not an internet issue, I have very reliable 5.4 mbps permanent connection on Windows XP.

Thanks in advance
    Thatchman

Re: BV FTP disconnect

You can always use different FTP uploader. But i never had this problem with BlueVoda FTP. It disconnects only if i don't use it

Comment

hi there

i have purchased a domain name and hosting. the hosting, ftp username and password is not working or must i wait 72 hours

Comment

Have you recieved the welcome package? With the MAIN user name and password? This is the one you must use. Your domain should be propogated.. check to see that it is pointing to your HOSTING server number and not the default ones. If you purchased from vodahost.. then this will be in your voda billing services linked on your welcome email.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X