Help with attaching my form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with attaching my form

Hi guys, I went ahead and created a form called players_membership_form that I want to attach on my contact page to where I have my team manager. I create a click here text link but can not seem to figure out what's going wrong... I also created an error_page and a confirmation_page but can't seems to connect them.... can someone please help me>>>>

my URL is : www.dfwthunderfc.com

Re: Help with attaching my form

Yes, there is something wrong. Try not to leave spaces in folders ( /ORANGE & BLACK ) delete the spaces. And if you have a form in your page, it shouldn't be html, it has to be .php

Comment

I already deleted the space in my folder name but How do I make my form a .php and publish it.
      I try doing what I thought was right but got an error message

The requested URL /contact/players_membership_form.php was not found on this server.

Comment

If the form is on a page go to page properties and change the default html extension to php and republish it
        Regards

Adrian
        www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

was the page saved like that, or it's just forms name?

Comment

Yes I saved the pages as: players_membership_form1.php after checking the page properties and changing the html to php extentions. There is a click here text on my contact page that I am trying to link it to but it's not working...: these are the step I took to linked it.

1. I saved the form and published it..
            2. went on my contact page and highlighted the click here text and click the link icon
            3. In the url session, the enter the url as www.dfwthunderfc.com/players_membership_form.html and click ok
            4. I publish the form and got an error message.

Comment

You only need to change the html extension on the contact link and it works....as here... www.dfwthunderfc.com/players_membership_form1.php
              Regards

Adrian
              www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Working...
              X