• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Justallsorts
    Sergeant

• Jan 2008

ok try again?

I am aware that some people are having problems accessing there php pages after downloading the new bluevoda 11, me included.

I have asked this question today already, but for some reason you did not allow it to be shared with everyone?

If I build a new contact page with 11 is there going to be a reocurring problem accessing it when I want to do updates, as I have an update to do on one of my sites and I can't access the page.

I just want reasureing that if I rebuild the php pages on my site I will continue to have access to them, as I have spent alot of time building the ones I can't get access to.

I hope someone will be so kind to reasure me in this?

thank you!

• Justallsorts
    Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Re: ok try again?

"bump"!!!

Comment

• Justallsorts
      Sergeant

• Jan 2008

"bump again"!!!!!

The site I am reffering to is not included in my signature.
      I don't have these problems with my other sites, but some kind of answer would be good before I start rebuilding my pages?

thank you again.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Seems like the current version of BV 11 does have issues. The only solution is to wait for a bug free update.

Or you can uninstall BV 11, and work again with BV 10.1
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X