Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ideas?

Hi all....

Just wondering when the bug fixes maybe fixed for BV11?

Re: Any Ideas?

Haven't seen any updated postings since the 13-7-09 to say if the fixes have been addressed or not. There are a few members wondering what's going on. Would be nice if a posting was put up just to let users know what's happening & if BV users should go back to BV 10.2 for now.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks collectors-info,

Im sure they working their backsides off as we speak, but it would be nice to hear when the final release will be out.

I have tried reverting back to the previous BV version 10.2, but now all of my BV files state unexpected file format as i played around with each page in BV11 and saved them. Now im stuck with annoying underlines in my linked heading tabs.

Never mind, look forward to the final release!

Keep up the good work

Comment

I agree with Chris. Some feedback from BV would be appreciated by many of us I think. At least we would know that something is being done and possibly some indication of when the bugs would be corrected. I have one site waiting to go live but need the new membership form and protected page facility to work and don't know whether to wait or get one from somewhere else and pay for it!
        Regards

Adrian
        www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Working...
        X