I bought a new computer-What do I need to do to transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a new computer-What do I need to do to transfer

Hi: My domain name is "tinkershop.ca" I have purchased a new computer and would like to transfer the web building program (bluevoda) to it. When I try and download a new version I get a message saying I am allready a registered customer and it does not allow me to continue. Can you please help with this problem and let me know what else I will need to do to completley transfer everything associated with Blue Voda to the new computer.

ThankYou
    knight85

Re: I bought a new computer-What do I need to do to transfer

You can download it here

I don't use BV, and have never personally had to transfer its files to another computer (for obvious reasons), but it should be just the BV files (the .bvp files), and the images you use on the site. You will almost certinaly have an issue with the image file paths being messed up, from what I remember reading the only solution is to open each page, go the the options for each image and navigate to its new location on your new computer. Essentially reading the images.

Please someone who used BV correct me if anything of that info isn't correct.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X