• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • musc3
    Sergeant First Class

• Jan 2009

rotator banner

Hi my rotator banner is not working when i bring up my index page,but if i go to my legacy file manager and bring up the footer only,it works then....any answer why it would do that?

Also when i try to enable the hot links protection thru my CPanel,my pictures and glass buttons keep disapering,i have to repulish 2,3or 4 times to get back all my content on the index page.

Thanks in advance....musc3!!!!
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: rotator banner

[quote=musc3;318672]Hi my rotator banner is not working when i bring up my index page,but if i go to my legacy file manager and bring up the footer only,it works then....any answer why it would do that?

Also when i try to enable the hot links protection thru my CPanel,my pictures and glass buttons keep disapering,i have to repulish 2,3or 4 times to get back all my content on the index page.
    __________________________________________________ ________________

I am also having a similar problem using the horizontal conveyor belt in IE.
    Still unable to resolve it yet. Works perfectly with Firefox and Opera????????

Hot Link Protection is always enabled. Why do you need to enable it again.

It is for adding your file and image extensions that are new and not included in the default setup.

Say if you want to use an ebook ".opf" file on your website you have to add the extension using hot link protection before you can view your .opf files online.

Similarly with other image file extensions.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X