Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• launch my website

www.windowboxesplus.com

I'm trying to launch my website to google, etc. but it can't verify that I'm the user. What do I do? I copied the mega tag they wanted me to put on my index page but it says it can't verify it. it says it may not be in the right place on the mega tag page, but I just put words in the mega tags that would describe my website. should I put like <head> etc? How do I launch my WEBSITE?

Re: launch my website

I've never launched a website to google, however I have submitted a url to google but saying that these days I dont even bother with that. Google will find your site eventually. How quick?? Varies sometimes its quick, sometimes its longer.

What you need to look at is your page titles. Have a look at the page titles in my sites below and you will see what you mean.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Try hiding ur site from Google. no way possible, they will find. Having a link in ur signature and posting a few questions even better.
      Want google to notice u even faster, just google ur site.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
        Want google to notice u even faster, just google ur site.
        Does absoutely nothing to influence Google whatsoever!

Google is aware of every validated URL (that's why it returns with an instant entry -- with or without a cache), but has their own manner to prioritize site validation, evaluation, cache creation, and establishing values to base future positioning of resource metrics upon.

You cannot influence Google to anything --- which is why they continually de-value much of the variables within your reach (simple META like KW, Page Description, etc.) in an ongoing effort to clearly establish compliant websites from those without merit (using BH, incomplete, or suspect methods).
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X