Barry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry

Good Day my domain name is barrybeephotography.com and my account ID is 36247.
    The problem I am having is that when I do an amendment to my web page which is hyperlinked from another page and I publish it and then go and view it on the web then the amendments have not changed. In other words I have changed something on one page (not my index page) but another page that is off the index page. But when I have saved it and published it then have gone to view it on the web it is still the un-amended page. How do I correct this problem or am I doing some thing wrong. If you go to my page on www.barrybeephotography.com and click on packages then click on package1 that page is the page that still has the un- amended info on it is not the same as what I have saved and published. Please can you show me what I am doing wrong.
    Regards
    Barry

Re: Barry

Be sure to refresh your browser to load the new page version so it is visible to you on your own computer.

Also be sure you are actually viewing the published version, and your browser is still not displaing the 'Preview' page, if you used it.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Barry, including a link 2 directly 2 ur page makes it easier 4 anyone helping u.
      Second - not know what is supposed 2 be on the page, we can not know if it is working or not.

Ur problem is most likely that ur browser is caching

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
        Hi Barry, including a link 2 directly 2 ur page makes it easier 4 anyone helping u.
        Second - not know what is supposed 2 be on the page, we can not know if it is working or not.

Ur problem is most likely that ur browser is caching
        It will become clear if it is a "cache" issue or not once the original poster reports the results of clearing the browser by simply refreshing ..... as suggested earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          It will become clear if it is a "cache" issue or not once the original poster reports the results of clearing the browser by simply refreshing ..... as suggested earlier.
          Sorry Vasili,
          When I opened the thread u had not yet replied. During my reply I lost my connectin & had to resubmit several times by which time u had posted.

In this type of situation is there a way I can retract my post in the future?

Surely have no intention of stepping on the toes of colleagues & friends.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

No Problem!

...and on we go!

Comment