Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube on bluevoda!

Goodday

Is there anyone that can remember how to embed youtube videos onto bluevoda and also any type of video format available today!?

I currently want to make use of youtube on my site ;all info and help welcome!?

Thanks in advance enjoy your day!

Ferrari

Re: Youtube on bluevoda!

In Bluevoda11 (upgrade if you don't have it) youtube is built in sort of. it's easy:
    1.click the youtube icon in the left hand dashboard.
    2.copy and paste the URL OF your youtube video in to the box that says "put in your youtube video's URL" or something like that.

then drag it to the place where you want the video. preview it. save it. and publish and your good.
    Sincerly Leescatnet

Comment

I am not sure, but I think that there would be a possiblity 2 do this with BV10. BV11 is still in the Beta version and unless u know what u r doing I would not advise upgrading. Once u convert ur pages 2 BV11 u can not revert 2 BV10.

I am taking a guess here, u can play with it. The same way u embed a pdf, try it with the YouTube link.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
      Aguycanbeachhostel
      Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

All you do is add an HTML element to your page, then copy and paste the Youtube embed link into it, save then publish.

I've done this with my page at www.azareafsbo.com/buyers2.html
        BeauxArtsFair.com
        ShawnJohnsonPhotography.com
        GlassIllusions.net

Comment

Working...
        X