Help !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !!!!

ok . I already have my server and a main domain that goes with it. I want to publish another website that I already have design. my problem is when I click on the publish botton to upload. it pops out that window that ask for Server IP, user, pasword, folder and files.

ok every info in it is ok. but en the folder part. says public_html and if I upload a page like that it will go to my main domain.

what or how do I write on that part to upload to the right domain. let say that domain is www.carloselgordo.com how is supost to be writen to upload correctly?

sorry about my english writting.

Re: Help !!!!

i assume you have an account with vodahost. if you do then you were given an ip address, username and password. when you publish a page lets say aboutus, the box comes up. make sure you have the correct ip address, username and password. if this is you main site then you don't have to do anything to the public_html. if this is an add on site then you have to add on the add on site name to public_html. for example if you have an add on site called "addon.com then the folder would be:
    public_html/addon.com
    if this is the main site the folder will only read:
    public_html

hope this helps
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Help !!!!

Thanks a lot. it will do for me , I was checking out the tutorials and your,re right.

thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X