Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emma-dawson

Rotating Banner.

hiya, I am stuck on something. And would like to know if anyone has got its answer.

I want to put 120*600 size banner in one of my page. Instead of placing one banner, I would like to place several bannar on the same place, that everytime a visitor, visit my site- the banner will be rotate.

I do have html code, but I just don't know how to do that.
    Any help please?

Emma
  • wysiwyg4
    Major

• Nov 2007

Re: Rotating Banner.

For HTML code

Click HTML icon on the left menu in BV.

Click it, then double click the box and drop the
    code in it. OK it.

Position the box anywhere you want it.

For further info,

Doable Personal Finance

Comment

• emma-dawson

Originally posted by wysiwyg4 View Post
      For HTML code

Click HTML icon on the left menu in BV.

Click it, then double click the box and drop the
      code in it. OK it.

Position the box anywhere you want it.

For further info,

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...a-webpage.html
      hiya, thank you for your reply. but the wasn't my question.

Comment

• mrmagoo144
        Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

not sure what your question is. do you want the banner to spin and you would call that rotating? or do you want to have up to 9 pictures that would change every 3 to 5 seconds? if you want the first option you have to set it with animation. if you want the second option, you can use the banner rotate tool on the left. lets say you have 9 pictures as that is the maximum you are allowed, all your pictures have to be the same size, lets say 600 x 120 - when you open the tool it will ask you to add the pictures in the order you want them to show. presto you have your rotating banner.
        hope this helps.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• emma-dawson

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
          not sure what your question is. do you want the banner to spin and you would call that rotating? or do you want to have up to 9 pictures that would change every 3 to 5 seconds? if you want the first option you have to set it with animation. if you want the second option, you can use the banner rotate tool on the left. lets say you have 9 pictures as that is the maximum you are allowed, all your pictures have to be the same size, lets say 600 x 120 - when you open the tool it will ask you to add the pictures in the order you want them to show. presto you have your rotating banner.
          hope this helps.
          Hiya,
          Thank you for your answer.
          I have got about tweenty times, 120*600 size banner html code from different affiliate company. I want to put them html code in one place. So that, it will be visible by time frequency or if you refresh page, and it will bring random ad.
          its like Creating new banner rotation.. first ad, second ad, third ad and so on.. so on..

For your info. No I am not talking about image rotation. It is kind of, but it will be with html code instead of image.

Im really sorry if you did not get what I meant. I have tried to explain. As you can see- english is my second language.

Emma

Comment

• emma-dawson

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
            hope this helps.
            I've got 10 times 468x60 html code from affiliate company. How do I put them together and place them on the same place, which will change in every 10-20 seconds.
            thanx

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Create the banner and use the Conveyor Belt in BV.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• emma-dawson

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
                Create the banner and use the Conveyor Belt in BV.
                hi have you got any tutorials link that will show me in details?
                thank you.

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

To use the Conveyor Belt function is so simple if you put down that big mug of beer and change it for a mouse and start doing some hands-on experiment in BV.

Otherwise just click on Tutorials at the top of this page.
                  www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                  Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                  State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
                  X