Beyond Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Frustrated

I've been working on this website for a couple of weeks now and I've just started running into problems the past 2 days. I've retraced my steps multiple times, everything is correct however my "free estimate" (form) page keeps popping up Not Found. I've quadruple checked that it's name is .php - it is on all pages. Sometimes it shows up sometimes it doesn't. Now it's starting to do this on other pages as well. The page will show up with 1 click, but in another the page can't be found. I've checked everything, everything is named, listed etc. correctly. Sometimes it even reverts back to previously published pages!

To make matters worse, when I go in and double-check everything, save and publish it, BlueVoda keeps freezing and shutting down.

One second everything is perfect, the next I have pages that don't want to work. I'm beyond frustrated. Does anyone have a solution?

The website is www.tjslawnservice.com By the way, I'm still working on the "services" page so that is the only one not up and running at the moment.

I apologize if this is a rambling vent but my capacity to deal with this at the moment is zero. Thanks in advance :)

Re: Beyond Frustrated

If you're using bv11 there has been many problems with forms not appearing after having been saved for a couple of days. We are all hoping this and other problems will be resolved soon although nobody is getting any feed back. On your site the form appears ok because it has been published and is on the server. As long as you have tested it to make sure that if anyone fills it in you get the information sent to you I would leave it alone for now until BV11 is updated and the bugs resolved
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Thanks for the response. I'm actually still using 10.2. I haven't downloaded 11 for the reasons you stated.

Comment

Very sensible!! Good to see the link is now working too.
        Regards

Adrian
        www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Working...
        X