• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • randybryant
    Private

• Sep 2009

on line auction site?

I have just begun building our main site:
    www.southeasternservicegroup.com and would like to know if I can use Blue Voda for an online auction project. we would get a domain name and add on to my master website. from time to time we hold charity auctions at our functions and would like to know if this is possible with blue voda. do we need special software? special scripting? any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: on line auction site?

Easiest would be to install an auction script.. i think one is in cpanel fantastico. To use blue voda would require expensive custom programming and scripting.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: on line auction site?

No, Blue Voda is incompatible to use when creating an auction site.

There IS a basic auction script available for you to install onto an add-on domain (you need to create a new Directory/add-on domain in your account in order to keep separate from your other website) for Free via Fantastico in your VodaHost Account Control Panel, but it does not have all the features you may wish.

For as little as $160, you can purchase phpProBid with many more of the features you probably require (especially the ability to handle transactions, and charge a minimal fee to aid in fundraising). And, a larger selection of titles with various levels of functionality can be found HERE
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X