New page names don't show up; can't make changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New page names don't show up; can't make changes

I rec'd an e-mail explaining that if I changed my page names I would enhance and speed up Google searching. Upon changing the names of the pages, I can now no longer publish changes - they do not show up on the live web. The old page names show up in the address bar ---- once today the new page names showed up (but the changes were not on the page) and then it went back to opening up the old page names. I have been sending e-mails back and forth to support for 2 days and desperately need help.

Ticket number: ift390065
    Domain: shortequineappraisals.com

Should I just change all the page names back to what they were?

Is there any way that I can possibly talk to someone on the phone to get this resolved?

Can this ticket be escalated?

I tried publishing, saving, publishing again and again, verifying links, cleaning out cache, downloading ccleaner and nothing works.

Re: New page names don't show up; can't make changes

This is a forum of customers like you, so no, we can't speed up the support process. But my (rhetorical) question would be, who sent the email and why did they tell you to change the names? And what did they tell you to change them to?

Change the names back and republish. The email was likely not talking about page names but page title, which are changed by right clicking on the background of your BV pages.

If in your opinion the emailer intended to cause harm, you should report this to Support.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
    X