Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question concerning universal Menus and images...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question concerning universal Menus and images...

Okay, so this is my first post here, and I did look for a few minutes for something similiar to this, but I didnt find anything so...

Anyways, my question is... is there a way to make a universal Menu Bar that you can change once and you dont have to change it on every single page?

For example, the website I created (www.paramorerealestate.com) all works, and has been working for the past few months...

It is now time for some maintenance and I would like to get to the bottom of some of my most irritating things, and the one in question about the universal menus is a bugger.

Basically... I would like a side menu system that if, for example later I would like to change one of the links to something else, or add one, I would only need to change it ONCE somewhere else and they ALL reflect the changes. It is very tedious and annoying to go through every single page which has a menu bar on it (aka all of them) and change them.

The other thing that falls in this same catagory would be that if you look at my site, on some of the pages (like the main listing ones) there are images of the 4 realators on the right of the screen. One of them needs to be changed but I dont want to have to change every single one... I would like one master one that I change, and then it reflects the changes in all of them.

I know there is something like this in Dreamweaver, where you create a master, and then paste it onto the webpages, and then when you change the master it changes them all... but I was unable to find anything like this in BlueVoda.

Also, this website is a Real estate website, and if you look at it, you can see how its all being run... Could anyone possibly provide me with a way to make uploading and creating new pages for listings more... well, easier? Maybe even Browser run? (aka, you dont have to use Blue Voda to create and upload it?)

Thanks!

~Hunter

Re: Question concerning universal Menus and images...

This should be useful for you

Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Question concerning universal Menus and images...

Same thing with some extra info as Darren suggested. LINK
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X