• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • profitandlasvegas
    Sergeant First Class

• Apr 2009

What is the screen size I should use?

I have a bunch of links on my website to where when people click on them, I have it open in a new window instead of leaving my site. However, when you click on one of the links I set up and the new window opens, it is really small. I did create it so that the new window can be resizeable, etc. however I'd like to make it so that when the new window is opened that it is large enough to read.

What is the size that I should use for when people open up a new window?

Thanks,
    Jeff Peterson
    Profit and Las Vegas Bookkeeping, LLC
    702.405.9912 - Office
    866.835.9912 - Fax
    jeff@profitandlasvegas.com
    www.profitandlasvegas.com
  • millie
    First Lieutenant

• Apr 2009

Re: What is the screen size I should use?

Hi there

read up on the Target options of the Link window. I use _self if I want to display the new page on the existing window tab, and _blank if I want it displayed on a new a tab in the browser. Not sure how to open a new window rather than just a tab. If you are using pop-up, pop-up setting width = 700-800, lenght = 700 should be enough.

I noticed that your large text sub-headings are overlapping on the blurbs below them.

Cheers

Millie
    Millie
    www.subeagle.com

Comment

• profitandlasvegas
      Sergeant First Class

• Apr 2009

Thanks Millie. I'll make those changes.

Also, I checked out your website. Very nice! My passion is golf too! My cousin is currently on the Nationwide Tour. He has had his PGA card 2 different years but didn't make enough money to keep his card. His name is Chris Anderson. He did really well the beginning of this year and then half way through the season, he lost his putting and didn't finish in the top 25 on the Nationwide money list. I guess it is back to Q School for him.
      Jeff Peterson
      Profit and Las Vegas Bookkeeping, LLC
      702.405.9912 - Office
      866.835.9912 - Fax
      jeff@profitandlasvegas.com
      www.profitandlasvegas.com

Comment

• millie
        First Lieutenant

• Apr 2009

Hi

wow, your cous should keep at it. r u going to be at JT's tournament? Its in Vegas, yes?

Good luck

Millie
        Millie
        www.subeagle.com

Comment

Working...
        X