Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I get my domain transferred sucessfully?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I get my domain transferred sucessfully?

I recently transferred my domain from G***** over to vodahost. At first glance, it appears that everything got transferred sucessfully. Got a confirmation email from G***** that my domain has been sucessfully transferred. I even searched the who is database and it says that Voda Host is the current registrar.

The only thing that concerns me is that when I visit my website: www.liquidationtalk.com it still shows the horrid G***** banners and what not. Along with the banner, it says "this page is hosted free courtesy of G*****" I was thinkin that possibly all of my files got transferred over too so I tried to go into my Cpanel files and search for them and I couldnt find the files associated with those ugly banners so I could delete them.

Mind you, I am new to Vodahost and website building as a whole. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sean
    Liquidationtalk.com

Re: Did I get my domain transferred sucessfully?

Yes it seems that everything is ready now. If you look at your url you can see Index of/ which means you can start publishing.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Did I get my domain transferred sucessfully?

Ahhh yes. I woke up this morning and all the Gofather banners where gone. Sweet. You will see me on this board asking alot of questions, but once I become more knowledgeable, you will find that I will be helping alot of other people out too!

Rock and roll.

Comment

Working...
      X