How to install new versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install new versions

I just downloadet the new version of Bv. But nothing happens. It didnt overwrite the "old" version like it should. I extracted it to my desktop though.

Can someone please show me a link wich explains how to go forward with this?
    www.phototales.net

Re: How to install new versions

If you open it and do File > Open Page, does it show a list of your existing pages? If not, browse for them. They should be in your Documents folder, in a folder named Blue Voda.

It's best that the new version does not overwrite the old; the new version may be buggy. That's why I recommend you don't save an existing page in the new version until you've tested everything. Once you save a page in the newer version, it can't be opened in the older.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: How to install new versions

Hi Tom. Thanks for your reply

Yes, I get to open the "old" version I had. And with all my pages.

The problem was, I cant fint the files of the new version. 11.4 after downloading it. I found something though from my resent downloadet files. And I have extracted it. Its named only bv. And thats it. Nothing happens when I try to open it and use it. Like the last bit were you actualle get it innstalled. And it didnt affect my older version either. But maybe I should wait, until all the bugs are tested? I dont have any clue on stuff like that.

When I extracted the new 11.4, I extracted it to my desktop. Maybe this is the wrong place to do it?
      www.phototales.net

Comment

Working...
      X