Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simply put question, can I have a simple answer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply put question, can I have a simple answer?

OK...I just want a simple, easy to understand answer.
    I wish to sell an e-book on my website, and preferably I would like payments to go into my PayPal account, or my bank account, either or.
    I have downloaded the program BlueVoda, and I've made much of the website but haven't posted any.
    I want buyers to be able to enter their payment details, be charged, and immediately be able to download the guide.
    Is it possible to do all of this, including the selling and uploading to the web, without having to purchase anything beforehand, as I don't want to lose money if this fails.
    A simple yes or no answer would suffice, but if yes some extra information about how to do it would be useful.

Thanks,
    TNF

Re: Simply put question, can I have a simple answer?

No!
    BlueVoda is a free site building software provided by VodaHost. In order to "publish" pages to the WWW you will need to purchase an account with VodaHost. BUT - I believe there is a monthly account possible so your outlay wouldn't have to be so great if you decided not to go any further. (but I'm not 100% sure about that.
    Personally, I would go ahead & get a domain name, open an account & publish anyway. If it fails all is not lost because you can always overwrite the pages & use the site for something else.
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

What is it that I have to pay for? Just the domain? Because when I signed up I got a "one free domain" coupon.

Comment

the answer to your question is yes. you can build your site, open an account with pay pal so that your customer can pay for the ebook. the paypal account will direct the customer to your designated page that will allow the person to download the ebook. understand that you will have the ebook downloaded to the server. you will build the page that will allow the customer to download the ebook once pay pal has been paid. the link you establish with pay pal happens when they receive the money. hope this helps.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by The Night Fox View Post
          What is it that I have to pay for? Just the domain? Because when I signed up I got a "one free domain" coupon.

If you have a free domain coupon then all you need to pay for is your VodaHosting account where you will be allocated with servers and your own IP address and a cPanel for you to manage your website.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks a lot. I'm going to check out pricings, see what I can do.
            Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X