• Show
Clear All
  • Satja
    Private

• Mar 2009

Text & images loading in diffrent locations than where placed

hi,
    my website is www.kruzy.com
    something absolutely insane happened to some of my pages. they are all messed up. the text and images are overlapping. i was forced to "fake" these pages by moving images/text around to make them look right when published. however, BV file looks like a total mess. there are big gaps between some text/images, overwrites and images/text/shapes/ads loading in a different locations than where placed or one on top of the other overlapping things. please help! i've spent weeks now on trying to resolve this and it just gets worse every time. I even submitted a ticket but was sent to this forum. thank you!
    www.kruzy.com
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Text & images loading in diffrent locations than where placed

it all looked ok to me, opened in IE, one thing is all your links open new browsers and usually visitors don't like that. you have to choose the self target when linking pages within a site and blank when linking to pages of someone's site.
    as far as you pictures opened all pages and none were overlapped.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• Satja
      Private

• Mar 2009

Re: Text & images loading in different locations than where placed

thanks for the input re linking pages - good point - i will change that. as far as my published site, yes, nothing overlaps anything when you look at the published site. i was trying to explain that i had to "fake" my pages (move objects around with big gaps, make text overp images etc) to make it look right when published. so unless there is someone out there who can view my work "from the inside" (in bv files) and see how much of a mess it is, it is hard to see the problem exists on the outside. the other issue is that lately when i try to add an ad/text/image in let's say in the top right corner; in preview it shows at the very bottom instead. this is just so frustrating, i'm starting to feel this has been a waste of time and delete my site.
      www.kruzy.com

Comment

• mrmagoo144
        Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Text & images loading in diffrent locations than where placed

viewing your computor is very simple task. if that is what you want, just contact me and we can work something out - go to my website - you can call me or email me whichever you prefer.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X