Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems I can not solve

Hi,

I am a new VodaHost customer , I can not finish building my site.
    URL: Art-IL.net

When I saw BlueVoda advertisement, that one can build a website within seconds,
    I have decided to build a new site, and host it by them.

However after spending hours, I realized that second easily became hours. I tried to ask some questions by opening a support ticket , but I have to admit that the replies I received, were short like a telegram, they refered me to the tutorial video,(which I saw), and did not answer my specific questions.

I lost already one week, without being able to build and publish my site.

I am asking the members in this forum to please assist me, with these specific questions.

1. In my site that is active now on another server, I have some meta tags such as:

Google verification code
    <META name=googlebot content="INDEX, FOLLOW" >
    <META name=msnbot content="INDEX, FOLLOW" >
    <META name=robots content="INDEX, FOLLOW" >
    <META name="Distribution" content="Global">
    <META name="Rating" content="General">
    <META name="author" content="Dan Graveh - דן גרוה" />
    <META name="blogcatalog" content="9BC9370776" />
    <META name="email" content="Art-IL******.com">
    <META name="Revisit-after" content="7 Days">
    <META name="expires" content="noon">

Where should I insert them. In the page that opens under of the page properties, meta tags, I did not find any option to insert my own meta tags.

2. If I want to insert more data on any page, (to be seen by scrolling down the page), how do I do it???
    When I tried to insert more data on the page I was limited with the size of my screen.

3. I have inserted a gallery of images of paintings, in some pages.

A. When I click a on image some are opening in small size and some with different sizes. What should I do to get equal sizes,
    upon clicking on the images in the gallery. If my gallery contains 50 paintings, how should I build it, as, in my trial, I could not insert more than
    3 rows of images. (until the end of the page).

B. When an image in the galerry is being clicked, I want thet under the large image that will be open, I will be able to insertsome data such as; the subject, the size of the painting and other info.
    How do I do it??

It would be great if someone can assit me verbaly using SKYPE?

Looking forward for your assistance.

Re: Problems I can not solve

1. Goes between head tag. Right click, HTML page...
    2. Right click, Page properties... default width=800 height=600. Increase height.
    3. Download Pix resizer How to use PIX Resizer?
    Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Re: Problems I can not solve

Originally posted by DANTAL View Post
      1. In my site that is active now on another server, I have some meta tags such as:
      Google verification code
      <META name=googlebot content="INDEX, FOLLOW" >
      <META name=msnbot content="INDEX, FOLLOW" >
      <META name=robots content="INDEX, FOLLOW" >
      <META name="Distribution" content="Global">
      <META name="Rating" content="General">
      <META name="author" content="Dan Graveh - דן גרוה" />
      <META name="blogcatalog" content="9BC9370776" />
      <META name="email" content="Art-IL******.com">
      <META name="Revisit-after" content="7 Days">
      <META name="expires" content="noon">

In your BV page, Click on View, Page Properties, and then click on the Between Head Tag.
      Insert the above metas there

3. I have inserted a gallery of images of paintings, in some pages.

A. When I click a on image some are opening in small size and some with different sizes. What should I do to get equal sizes,
      upon clicking on the images in the gallery. If my gallery contains 50 paintings, how should I build it, as, in my trial, I could not insert more than
      3 rows of images. (until the end of the page).
      Answered by previous poster, increase the page Height in Page Properties.

B. When an image in the galerry is being clicked, I want thet under the large image that will be open, I will be able to insertsome data such as; the subject, the size of the painting and other info.
      How do I do it??
      If you sue the Lightbox instead of the standard Gallery, you can insert (as image Title) the details you want to add.

Otherwise you will need to implement one of the many free galerry scripts available on the net.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X