This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building A List

I want to start building some list's by having my readers subscribe to enter my sites content how can I do that then capture there e-mails for a later use. I have aweber now but dont want it to be an option, want them to enter email to view my site, need to be able to capture the email

Re: Building A List

You need to use a different foundation entirely, as there are no scripts you can insert to a Blue Voda or HTML created website that would not be considered malware, and result in your website being penalized disasterously by the Search Engines.

Start exploring CMS (Joomla, Drupal, Xoop, etc.) which will allow these functions to be added simply by plug-in's, and which also have pre-included the functions of subscriptions, RSS feeds, Member Login, etc.

As a VodaHost customer, you have a selection of CMS scripts that you can install with only a few clicks for FREE via the Fantastico option in your account's Control Panel.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thanks thats what i was afraid of

Comment

Chin up! CMS is actually pretty simple if you patiently "learn by the numbers" and "get" the logic entirely! And, help is always close at hand ...

.... and on we go!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X