pages not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pages not working

ok this is really weird. I can navigate through my whole website on my ****** but i can't on my computer and sometimes i can on my computers.

i can pull up the home page but i get an error message when i try to go to anyother page. but this doesn't happen on my ****** or another computer?

need help on this one.

kevin

Re: pages not working

No, Kevin, it is not really weird at all, just something you are not aware of (apparently): devices use a different software than computers, and run a much leaner browser with fewer enablements ... thus the great thrust for many "larger" or more prominent websites to offer a .mobi version, so to better serve the device-specific versions of broswer functionality.

Dynamic Menus (drop-down, sliding, etc.), for instance, do not render well on devices, whereas text-based menus are norm for those sites not enabled with browser screening software (which will automatically refer to a .mobi designed website).
    Check to see if you can simplify your navigation to provide a more satisfying universal viewer experience....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X