• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fdpace
    Private

• Feb 2010

Want to create a login page for Distributors

Our company has several distributors. We would like to set up each distributor to be able to access the main site (like a distributor login page) with a slash and their own name. For example, www.faithfragrancesinc.com/fpace. Also, we would like the customers to be able to order product from their own personal distributor from that distributors site. Like, my customers can go to www.faithfragrancesinc.com/fpace and place an order and the payment would be accredited to me. And another different customer can go to a different distributor site, www.faithfragrancesinc.com/jrussell and order from her extension site and payment be accredited to jrussell. How would I set that up for each distributor? Please help www.tracilynnjewelry.com An example of 2 sites that have this ability is www.tracilynnjewelry.com and also www.marykay.com
    My main domain site is www.faithfragrancesinc.com

Thanks,
    Felicia
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Want to create a login page for Distributors

The distributors login can be easily done with BV's series of Login Script Tools.

The cart thing is possible, but requires programming knowledge, as these features exceed what you can do with BV and require custom scripting.

Creating subdomain for each distributor is not that much of a problem, but the rest (cart for each distributor) require coding.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X