HELP! lost changes to Webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! lost changes to Webpage

I just spent the past 14 hours working on a clone of a former page, updating and redisigning the entirething and then because of a stupid mistake - and not enough sleep because of a night worked through - I hit the medium button after being asked saved changes >no< or at least that's what must have happeneed, because I only found out when I wanted to go back for one more thing - and the former page from a year ago was there!!!
    I looked in backups - but everywhere only the old page shows up - is there any tiny little chance that the new one is still somewhere???
    I am not on the verge of a nervous breakdown - I am just going through manic depression... :o(

Re: HELP! lost changes to Webpage

We have all done it & teaches us to back up as we go along. I cant think of a way to recover your page if the save hasn't been hit. But how come it took 14 hours to change 1 page? If you have the elements that came from that page, i should only take short time to remake it.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: HELP! lost changes to Webpage

Coming up with new ideas, new design, trying, corresponding back and forth and so on... but yes, it won't take as long this time HAHA!
      What I learned: get some sleep during night! ;)

Comment

Working...
      X