This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost log ins

hi, i have a slight problem, i've changed my pc from xp to windows 7 but i've forgot to copy all my log in details for bv so i can't send a ticket to the support center and can't log on to my site, is there any way i can get these log ins?
    www.paulburtgroundwork.com

Re: lost log ins

If you still have your welcome email, you can get them from there.

You can also send a support ticket to VH support, requesting a password reset, and ask them to email the username and new password to your registered email address (which, I hope, is NOT an email address within the domain itself).

If, however, you provide VH the domain name and your own details, so as to demonstrate that you are the ligitimate owner, they will send the details even to another email address.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

this is my problem, my emails from bv with all the log ins when i originally setup the website went to an address provided by my isp, since changing to windows 7 i've not been able to access this address, i've contacted my isp but they say the email was an add on to the original they gave me so have no record of it, so the long and the short of it is, i have no log in details what so ever for bv, on top of this i can't get my .com email thats tied into my site to work either since changing to windows 7, so at the moment i have no control over my website, i'm receiving no emails for my business, and i can't send a ticket to bv for any help!

Comment

not sure if this will work, but worth a try, maybe? Click on Customer support & Help Desk. Then Register & open a new account with an Email that works! Explain the situation, including domain name + any other info you have &/or can remember...................
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

A support ticket can be submitted even without having register with Voda support.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Just send an email to support@vodasupport.com and a ticket will be auto created for you....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X