Insert hyperlink into 2 words of a block of text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insert hyperlink into 2 words of a block of text

I have a block of text on my web page. How can I select 2 words of that text to hyperlink to another web page. All I can seem to do is hyperlink all the text to the web page.
    Thanks
    David

Re: Insert hyperlink into 2 words of a block of text

Just highlight the words you want to hyperlink (one at a time) then click the hyperlink icon and add the link. Repeat for the next one.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Ed

Thanks for the reply. I am using Bluevoda and the text is inside a shape. I imported the text from MS word. To edit the text I need to double click inside the shape to open the shape properties. In that box I can not select the words and click on the hyperlink. I can only insert a hyperlink in the shape properties whick makes the whole text block a hyperlink rather than just the 2 words. I can do it if the text is outside a shape. Perhaps my question should be how do I put free text inside a shape and edit it?

Thanks
      David

Comment

How do i create sub menu items or sublinks, u can say. in navigation menu bar i hav created ???? plz help me with ths...

Comment

Ya, double click the text to edit it. When in edit mode, highlight the selected text you want. Right click it, then Do the "Hyper Link". You can do as many as you like. Just highlight each word you want, and if it's a different Hyper Link, link it differently. Hope this helps ;)

Comment

Working...
          X