This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot receive info from Contact Page

I have a form set up on my contact page and the page is saved as a php page. I have checked and the send button is well within the form. The form was generated with BlueVoda. Both my site and email are hosted by BlueVoda. I do not receive and info sent from this form. Any Ideas where the problem might be?

Thanks
    Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com

Re: Cannot receive info from Contact Page

i have seen your form and there are many words either on the line or outside the form. you don't have to have your form edge so close to each word. open up you form boundaries and your reset button is definitely outside the form. all words and fields must be inside the form for it to work.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

1. Change the encoding type to "multipart/form data"
      2. Make sure that you use an email address within your own domain
      3. Check for the mails in your webmail as sometimes it gets blocked by ISP spam filters
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

navaldesign & mrmagoo144

Thank you both for you help. I made all of the changes both of you suggested and I can see the email in my verizon.net email account. Now the problem is, and this may have been the problem all along, when Outlook goes to retrieve it, the email disappears. If is send an email to the website address Outlook retrieves it with out any problem. Outlook only has a problem retrieving the from information. Any Ideas what might be going on?

Thanks

Andy
        Andy

Comment

You need to format the server to "Leave Copy On Server", otherwise Outlook will 'poll' the server and automatically remove all copies once it forwards them.

You will find this configuration option in either Horde or Squirrel in your VodaHost Webmail section, AND in your Outlook auto-setup Email Section.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili,

Thanks, I am making this change. Also I found that I had to add username@voda28.voda28.com to my list of safe senders. Once I made all of the above changes it is now working. thanks to all for you help

Andy
            Andy

Comment

Working...
            X