Publishing Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Problems

My web address is www.cockburnclublambs.com , I am having difficulties with publishing this site. THis is the first time I have designed a site by myself and I am already working on making the images smaller for easier loading. However, as you can see I am really having issues getting the pages to load correctly, I have watched the tutorials and I cannot figure out what the problem is. I believe it is in my naming but I cannot figure out what is wrong. Does my home page need to be named Index? I cannot figure out if this is supposed to be my actual home page or a seperate page.
    None of my links on the pages are working also.
    Thanks
    Jamie

Re: Publishing Problems

hi jamie
    yes your home page does need to be named index page
    get this working then we will be able to help you more

Comment

You need to publish your home page as index all lower case. You haven't done that.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Okay, so it is now published as index and takes you to the my homepage, but the links don't work, do I need to rename them also?

Comment

The sires link is to Sires.html instead of sires.html
          It is terribly confusing to have your navigation buttons change order from page to page.
          I would not spend any time on your site because of this. Make it easy/consistent/identical for all pages.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

had a look at your website sorry but dont like the background its to overpowering if you could tone it down abit it would not be in your face
            thats only my opinion

Comment

Working...
            X