This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking problem

Can someone take a look at my site and just navigate through it for me? I think all my menu buttons link back where they are supposed to except my policy menu button. Seems that page doesn't want to come up. Can someone help please? Thanks in advance

www.naughty4u.com

Re: linking problem

There is no navigation on your site? and as for the wholesale link... I need to jump on a motorbike to catch up with it first!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

No menu up on top in the middle?

Comment

Not that I can see no
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Last edited by spanky361; 03-04-2010, 09:33 PM. Reason: didnt make sense

Comment

I'm confused. you talking about that one link in the middle of those paragraphs?

Comment

These links should be at the top of the page. I see them when i go to the site. They r in the middle at the top under naughty4u.com. Forget my last post i tried to save the screen and paste it.

HOME PRODUCTS POLICY&F.A.Q CONTACT

Comment

all I see is a blank white space. Checked it in two browsers and same thing. Maybe someone else can clarify this too.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Can someone have a look at my site please. Let me know if my menu buttons are there at the top and why my policy page doesnt come up. Thanks

Comment

Solved in this thread LINK
                      Please don't have multiple treads on one topic. .
                      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                      X