• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • start living
    Special Status

• Apr 2008

Can this be done in BV?

REF URL http://www.sitesunion.com/4roomedhomes.html

I would like to create a slide show of 6 different sets of pics.

The viewer must activate the slide show of his/her choice by
    clicking a link "click here" in the text panel, or better by clicking the pic. Currently I have some in a light box. (see URL given) Such option will allow the viewer to call the next slide at his leisure, and not be limited to the pic being up for a predifined number of seconds.
    1. If a slide show is possible, do I have to make a separate slide show section for each set of pics I want to feature, 6 sets in all mostly consisting of 4 or more pics.

There are at this stage 6 different designs I would like to feature each with 4 to 6 slides.
    I understand the continuous streaming one can achieve. I have used it in the main page of this site... incredibly effective... but then this is what most of us have come to expect from BV. it remains tops.

Thanks to the respodent.
    Last edited by start living; 03-10-2010, 08:23 PM. Reason: Request email notification not ticked.
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: Can this be done in BV?

You could use something like JAlbum to create your slide shows, I use it for our sports site and they have a ton of different layouts and options. You can have it load into a I-frame or as a direct link. Click on the link in my signature to find out more on using it.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
    X