• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cmoretti
    Sergeant

• Jan 2009

Download earlier versions of BV

I had to wipe my HD. Now the only version of BV I can find to download is 11.4 which seems to crash every time I try to access my index page. Every download link I find for earlier versions actually download 11.4. Every time I need to download, I spend hours searching. There has GOT to be an easier way. Does anyone know where I can find earlier versions to download? 10.- or even 11 works ok but 11.4 doesn't.

Thanks
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Download earlier versions of BV

I think! (But not sure) CarbonTerry posted a thread with a link to the BV10 download from his own site.
    Not sure if you have pages from BV 11.4g? But any pages made in BV11.4g will quite likely not work with BV10.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Meanderer
      Major

• Aug 2007

EDIT: I just re read your post that you had wiped your HDD. I have zip files I downloaded 25 sep 09 and 21 Oct 09 if any use to you. Don't know the versions.

If you go to My Documents > Downloads Then you'll probably still have the older zip file BV.zip there. Each time you download they'll be marked as BV then BV(2) etc. So check your dates of the download to verify which copy is of which.
      Caution: I don't know if over writing the current file with an older version would be wise. So I'd rename the Old BV folder to BVold and it will stay totally intact in case the subsequent installion doesn't work properly. Just move the data folders to the new one. Good luck

Comment

• CarbonTerry
        Major General

• Oct 2005

here
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC