• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Comic-Art-Ink
    Staff Sergeant

• Jun 2006

Ad Banner location on every page

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I need some help. I have banner ads running on my website: http://www.comic-art-ink.com
    but is there an easier way to place the same banner in the same location on every page automatically without having to go to every page and add it?
    As always, any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

Joe
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Ad Banner location on every page

sure make the first page banner page or what ever you want to call that page. now for the next page just delete what you dont want on the 2nd page and leave the banner there and save it as page2, and then save it as page 3, and so on. now you have all your pages with the banner, menu header and footer in the same place for all your pages and all you have done is save the page differently. good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• Comic-Art-Ink
      Staff Sergeant

• Jun 2006

Thanks for the advice. I think that would work if I was starting from scratch, but with all the images, links and info I have on each page that doesn't sound like it would work in my case. Take a quick look at my site and let me know what you think.
      Thanks again.

Comment

• mrmagoo144
        Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

if this is for a new banner ad to go on each page, then usually you have to put the banner in each page, save it and publish it. now some time ago naval design set up a method that you make one page as the base and then any changes you make to that page will go on each page of your site. just look in the search box for navaldesign and look for his tutorial on this. naval is on the forum and will probably give you the link, but it would be good for you to get used to using the search feature in the forum. good luck
        ps very nice work, just skimmed over it but will look in depth tonight. i am always looking for this type of pictures.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• Collectors-info
          General

• Feb 2006

Either place an iframe on each page for the adds or use Navals php method to create your pages.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X