X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice please!

Hiya

webiste-www.paradiseprincess.co.uk
    I'm looking to put pictures of dresses on to my site and was thinking about using the gallery,
    what i need is something where i can click on the picture and another image of that will come up ( as if you had just clicked onto it from the gallery) but also gives me the option to load a few more pictures of the same dress and a button if they want to purchase.
    I wanted to use the gallery type option as this will make all my pictures the same size on the image page-if i loaded these seperatly the pictures don't come up as good-
    Hope you understand and give some advise!!
    Thanks

Re: Some advice please!

Originally posted by jferia71 View Post
    Hiya

webiste-www.paradiseprincess.co.uk
    I'm looking to put pictures of dresses on to my site and was thinking about using the gallery,
    what i need is something where i can click on the picture and another image of that will come up ( as if you had just clicked onto it from the gallery) but also gives me the option to load a few more pictures of the same dress and a button if they want to purchase.
    I wanted to use the gallery type option as this will make all my pictures the same size on the image page-if i loaded these seperatly the pictures don't come up as good-
    Hope you understand and give some advise!!
    Thanks
    Do you also have anything like a zoom tool where customers could place the mouse over the picture to bring parts of it in closer ( like they have on ebay!! )

Comment

Re: Some advice please!

I think this might be exactly what you are looking for and it is free. This is a very good site for scripts. Hope this helps. 3's
      Grampa

Comment

Working...
      X