COMPLETELY OFF THE SUBJECT.... wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLETELY OFF THE SUBJECT.... wow

I hope you forgive me for posting this here but it can save a lot of people a lot of money.

For the fist time in almost 60 years I found I needed glasses. I checked the prices locally and was amazed that they wanted over $600 for them. Well..... I found a much better place to get them and want to let everyone know about it.
    How about a pair of glasses with frames for...... $38.00. This is with brand name frames too. These folks are amazing and deserve to be shouted about.
    Living on a disability pension like I do or even just a low income who can afford the regular prices. These prices are great. My glasses are soo cool, well made and comfortable.
    Check them out and tell them Grampa sent you, NO I DO NOT GET ANYTHING FOR SAYING THIS!!!
    I just hate the local optomotrist for ripping people off. Hope nobody minds me raving here but I love good deals. 3's
    Grampa :)

Since I am blatantly listing good deals here is my favorite and where I order my business cards from. They will give you FREE 250 Color Photo Business cards for only the shipping costs which to me in Canada was a whole $8.25. Try printing them for that cost on your printer. hehe.
    Sign up for their newsletter because they announce 80% off sales. That is when I order all mine. 2000 Color Photo Business Cards delivered right to my door (and we do not have delivery here) cost me a whole $22.80. Check them out. I love good deals. 3's
    Grampa :)

VistaPrint online printing services help you create and order the best custom products: marketing materials, business cards, signage, promotional products, custom gifts, packaging and more.
Working...
X