How do I lock "page properties"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I lock "page properties"

I've searched everywhere and can't find the answer to my dilemma so I'm posting in desperation.

I have set up my page at the left side of the workspace, set my page width at 900 wide and centered in the browser horizontally. However, every time I edit my page the width mysteriously resets itself to some random oversize so that when I publish it is too wide for the browser and shows as left justified.

The only way I have been able to get around this is to every time I edit a page I have to manually reset the page width back to 900 before I save the file to publish. Sometimes I forget this annoying extra step and when I look at my site the pages are all over the place again.

Here's my site: www.immigrate2canada.ca

Here's my question: Does anybody know a way to "lock" the page properties so the page width can't change randomly on its own?

I would greatly appreciate if some kind soul would take pity and put me out of my misery! (so to speak)

Many thanks in advance.
    Jennifer

sigpic
    Citizenship & Immigration Services
    www.Immigrate2Canada.ca

Professional - Ethical - Dependable - Afffordable

Re: How do I lock "page properties"

Main menu>Layout>Guide settings> Tick the lock page settings.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: How do I lock "page properties"

HOORAY! Don't know why I didn't see that before. Guess sometimes I look so hard that I look right past the obvious. =}

Thanks so much for your response ... and thank goodness for Voda Host forum!
      Jennifer

sigpic
      Citizenship & Immigration Services
      www.Immigrate2Canada.ca

Professional - Ethical - Dependable - Afffordable

Comment

Working...
      X