Paypal icons to include shipping calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal icons to include shipping calculator

I have a website i built with bluevoda, I sell products off this website, but i have one small problem and would like to see if there is a fix for this.

I ship products to many parts of the united states, and shipping charges vary per zip code or city, is there a way to integrate a shipping calculator into the paypal buttons that im using now, I dont know if it's a paypal issue. But I would like to use ups and cant figure out how to make it so the people can pay for shipping for thier area rather than a flat rate....

Typically these rates are applied by weight and size

Can someone please help with this

Thanks in advance...

website address of website..... www.quietcoolfan.net

Re: Paypal icons to include shipping calculator

No, there is no way to integrate a shipping calculator in PayPal buttons.

You can set shipping charges through your PayPal account. However, I believe that PayPal has no option for UPS shipping calculations.

The only way to do this is by using a Cart (not PayPal's) that has a routine for real time shipping calculation for UPS.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X