Need Help When I Preview My Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help When I Preview My Website

Hello Guys And Girls. When I Preview My Website All Im Getting Is A Blank Page Like The Background Colour Of The Page And Thats It, And Theres No Images Or Text Ether, Can U Help

Thanks

Re: Need Help When I Preview My Website

I get the same problem but only with the index page, all the following one's can be previewed OK. Perhaps someone can help!

Comment

Seems unusual, have either of you tried publishing these pages?
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

i got it now :D

click page properties and then select the (center this page in browser window horizontally.

Do That On The Pages That Come Up Blank When You Preview Them

Comment

Hi. Just starting with Blue Voda. So far I love what it does. My only problem is that when I preview on the web and I click a menu button that brings up another page there is nothing on the page but the markers. I hope and really I shouldn't have to publish to make it work, just to check things out to ensure things are working properly, do I?

Comment

Originally posted by BawdyBucs View Post
            Hi. Just starting with Blue Voda. So far I love what it does. My only problem is that when I preview on the web and I click a menu button that brings up another page there is nothing on the page but the markers. I hope and really I shouldn't have to publish to make it work, just to check things out to ensure things are working properly, do I?
            Yes! Your pages have to be published to test the pages. They wont link using just your own machine.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
              Yes! Your pages have to be published to test the pages. They wont link using just your own machine.
              OK Thanks!

Comment

I have a problem with viewing the page (index) in pre-view in the I-explorer and in Google Chrome it just shows the bottom 1/2 of the page before publishing. Some of the images do not appear as well... it is very strange.

Comment

Working...
                X