• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack Schuldenfrei
    Corporal

• Feb 2009

HELP with File Location, Please

I have downloaded the latest version of Blue Voda on a new laptop and also the pages I had created on my previous laptop.. When I open the program and ask to open an existing file it looks by default in My Documents on the desktop. My .bvp files are somewhere else. How can I change the default file location? Any help given will be rewarded with a thousand blessings!!
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: HELP with File Location, Please

Open BV, goto Tools>Publish and enter the file location to your BV Folder.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Of course, it would be much simpler if you copied the files in the default BV folder.

Otherwise, Tools -> Folders and set a new default folder (IF you like)

Otherwise, from the Open dialog box, simply navigate to your computer location where the files are.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• CarbonTerry
        Major General

• Oct 2005

Or, you can open the BV software to a blank page and then open the folder where your bvp files are stored and double click on any or all pages you want to open without having to re-navigate to files.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X