• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sesh
    Sergeant

• Feb 2009

Help with new website publishing

Hello all

1. I have redone my website with a new logo. The original had a banner saying "Jan & Jon's naturist algarve" so I change this banner to a logo.
    When I publish the site there is no logo showing?
    Can anyone help me to tell me what I amd doing wrong.
    I have saved all the pages before publishing and they look fine in BV editor and look fine in preview mode but they have no logo on the page when i have published them.

2. I have to publish each page twice, first publish starts ok but then hangs on the publishing bar, afert a min or so up pops the box to say published ok, when I chek it its not been published. If I republish afer it say ok page published ok it uploads ok and the status bar goes up slowly.

3. I have a light box on "pictures" but one of the pictures is missing when the page come up but the writting is there, when you click on a picture it opens ok and the pictur that is missing shows in the viewer ok?

I am using BV 11.4
    the site is www.naturistalgarve.com

Thanks BV
    sesh
  • ahimsa
    Major General

• Jan 2009

Re: Help with new website publishing

Hi Sesh,
    all looks Ok to me!!
    Only thing is on your pictures page the top menu is showing somehow? But all the pictures themselves come up fine,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• sesh
      Sergeant

• Feb 2009

Hi David
      Thanks for looking but that is banner on the pages not a logo. If I publish with a logo there is nothing there just a gap. I can put a page up for you if you want to look and see what I mean
      Thanks
      Sesh

Comment

• sesh
        Sergeant

• Feb 2009

David
        I have up-loaded a new weather page on the site with the "new logo", if you have a look you will see what I mean
        sesh

Comment

Working...
        X