What filepath Remote Folder do I use for publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What filepath Remote Folder do I use for publishing

Due to a virus, I have had to have my computer backed up, and the whole windows system removed and reinstalled.

This has changed a lot of my settings as you can imagine.

I have successfully used Jade Property Suite attached as a link from my website. After much troubleshooting Jade now seems to go through the motions to upload everything correctly, however the latest property reference 393, the latest to be added, does not show up on the website.

What Remote folder to connect database on website to upload? at the moment it is http://www.aperfectproperty.co.uk/public_html (this was originally set up by someone I am no longer in contact with so don't know how it was done the first time.

Can anyone help me, getting desperate now!

Thanks in advance!

zx

Re: What filepath Remote Folder do I use for publishing

Are you with Voda Host or is your site being hosted by another company?
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

When publishing from the bluevoda program the popup that come asks for
      1/ server IP = ( SELECT FROM THE LIST YOUR IP ADDRESS, THIS INFO IS IN YOUR WELCOME EMAIL )
      2/ username = ( Type in username also in welcome email )
      3/ password = ( Type in password also in welcome email )

4/ folder = ( This should always start public_html/ if this is you main account that should not change is publish as is. if this is a addon domain then it should be. public_html/youraddondomain/ the red should be the name of the folder or domain you gave when adding.)
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Zuriatman - I use Vodahost, and it's all been working swimmingly for 6 months since computer wiped.

Dude - thanks for that. Tried it and now it won't upload anything, wont connect me even to the internet - error message....

FTP Server test failed. unable to connect to host, login authentication failed - however I hadn't changed anypasswords, and already had succesful test messages and even publish all to the website. Just not the lastest version

z

Comment

Dude, Just to check, is this what I am meant to be putting in Remote folder ....

Comment

If you sites url is http://www.aperfectproperty.co.uk/ you would publish to the public_html/ folder assuming this is your main site and not an addon.
            If there are other problems? have a check in the updates area to make sure there has not been a server upgrade/change.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

No, as the Dude said

simply 'public_html/'

Unless its an addon domain then the folder is

'public_html/addondomain/
              Happy Building

DarrenC