Can't find page backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find page backup

www.fineartbycheri.com Site is up and running as planned with no complaints thank you. I seem to be having a problem with finding the backup or original(?) for the 'gallery' page. I want to add more items but I cannot find the page that is published in either my Bluevoda file or the backup file, where could it be hiding? There are three other 'gallery' backups (_01), (_03), (_04),...how can I get the published page to my backup? It was saved using the "save page as" gallery.html. When the popup says do you want to replace the page with the new one I click yes.
    I do have a habit of deleting unused/outdated backups because I do not like the confusion and clutter in the files, I try to keep only the latest two or three that were accessed.
    Any benisugs would be helpful.

Thanks.
    Cal

Re: Can't find page backup

Open Blue Voda > File > New Page > From existing HTML Page
    Check on Remote and Fill in or look for the missing URL from dropdown list.

Comment

OK thanks, that worked but it did not bring up the current published page. What I find confusing is that when I click the 'save as' and type in the page name the dropdown comes up with 'gallery' names that are not in the main file or backup. I think if I could open one of those dropdown files I will find what I am looking for. It also reads that it is saving it in BV file but the name 'gallery' does not show in the main BV file and the ones in the backup are not what I am looking for. Is there another file that I am missing? I looked up another level and all those are empty. I checked my recycle bin and none of those deleted files are what I need also. Hmmmm case of the missing file? I need a clue. I know it's somewhere otherwise it wouldn't be published.
      Cal

Comment

NEVER MIND..I found the missing file hiding. It is not in the main BV file or the backup file. When I went to open up an exisiting page just for drill I dropped down the "all files" menu and there it was with others. Don't know how it got there but my problem is solved.
        Thanks for the attempts though.
        Cal

Comment

Working...
        X