page getting corrupt for no reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page getting corrupt for no reason

Hello, i started a thread 2 days ago, saying that photos on my pages at times become corrupt for no reason. Now I cannot find this thread, so I have to start another one.
    please check this page

it was fine before, but now the pictures are corrupt, and I cannot understand why.
    If I re publish the page, it will be just fine.
    But I am not going to do this, so I get other people to view it and tell me if it is my beowser, or not.
    Many thanks

Re: page getting corrupt for no reason

Try renaming and resaving the images, sometimes long file names can create problems. Once you rename them reinsert them in your page and republish.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I will explain again, there was nothing wrong with this page, it was fine, all images were showing fine for several months, then for no reason it is getting corrupt!
      Can somebody from BV explain why this is happening to my web pages?

Comment

I just looked at your images folder and here is what I see:
        There are blank spaces in the image names. That can cause problems.
        The images on the page I viewed (www.alexanderhitek.com/watch-...rs-square.html) are not in your images folder.
        Why does it work for a while? Damifino
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Always select "Publish All Files", as in some cases, re-publishing only the html, will result in the images missing.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I check the pages of your Watch Collections and found all of them OK with the exception of this page:

All the images are missing?. I think the problem is with the hyperlink to the images which the browser cannot find.

Check your http/ urls to the images.
            Do not leave gaps or spaces; use underscore and dash between words instead.

Rename your images
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Problem solved!!
              I will write what my problem is/was in case other people make the same mistake.
              I copy my nav bars and gallery images from one page to another, this is what was causing the problem!!
              Publishing all files is another reason why images sometimes get corrupt, but I had already susted that one out a while back.
              thank you to all of you, but a special thanks to a specific employee of blue voda, who always solves my problems, the name I will not mention, as no dis respect to all the other BV employees.

Comment

This is an all volunteer Forum. Go ahead and thank whoever solved the problem.
                CarbonTerry
                Semper Fi
                Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                Zone 5 Photo
                My USMC

Comment

Working...
                X