• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sperry73lp
    Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

Video not playing

Hi, could you check this out for me and give me some suggestions about why this isnt working?

thanks

www.lifepartnerschristianministries.com the video on the home page
  • golly1
    First Sergeant

• Jul 2008

Re: Video not playing

hi
    there isn't any video on your website what program are you using for your video
    i use a program called flash film show maker if you want to check my website
    then go to www.sodaowls .com

Comment

• Sperry73lp
      Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

what ... theres no video on the site? when i pull it up, on the main page theres a Windows media player with a play button but it doesnt seem to work...

Comment

• mrmagoo144
        Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

well if you have saved the video with a wmv extension and you have the windows media player downloaded to your computor, then the video will play. i suggest you convert the wmv to a swf file. that way it will play on all computors. how to convert? google convert wmv to swf free software and you will see there are several programs to choose from. once converted save to your hard drive, then use the f tool - stands for flash and import the video to your website. if yo want to see this done for you, just send me the file through my website and i will convert and play it for you. good luck
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• Sperry73lp
          Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

will this also work for audio files? we have an entire page dedicated to audio testimonial clips and they all kept not working or taking a decade to download... will this work too?

Comment

• Sperry73lp
            Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

what if the people coming to the site dont have the program to view an swf?

Comment

Working...
            X