Appearance of page and Scollbars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appearance of page and Scollbars

Firstly,i built a website using a 17.1inch monitor and i set my Target screen size on the page properties to User define.It appears very much fine even when i view it of monitors with lesser dimension but when i view it on a monitor above 17.1inch e.g 21 inch it appears different.The page appears to hang. Here's my page http://www.abm-investment.com/research.html

Secondly, how do i go about to remove the scrollbars from a page which does not contain much information e.g http://www.abm-investment.com/news.html
    I'll appreciate if any one can be of help .

Re: Appearance of page and Scollbars

Shorten the page length to <600.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Thanks for the reply@ CarbonTerry i just tried making the height of my pages < 600 but seems i am still having the same problem

Comment

All of the elements have to be shorter than 600px. Your graphics and text cannot extend beyond 600px.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Remember that some browsers will remove the scroll bar & others wont. So you are usually better having a scroll bar to make it the same with all browsers.
          Screen size only has a very small part on whats seen. The resolution has the most control on what can be viewed.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X