• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jejapail
    Sergeant

• May 2010

How to make non-underlined text links?

I'm a novice to BlueVoda - been trying it in only 3 days - but I've already got a very positive impression of it.

I would like to create a website where most of my links would be text links (headlines as well as a 3 to 5 introduction lines). My index page and other subpages will have a lot of that kind of text links. So here are my questions:

How do I manage to create non underlined text links? I a have a great script that I used to paste into my web pages to create non-underlined links and colour change at mouse point at the same time. Is this possible with Blue Voda?

Need your help!
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: How to make non-underlined text links?

You can style your links in 'link properties'. Just highlight the text, click on the link icon and the style settings are in the same dialogue box.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• jejapail
      Sergeant

• May 2010

Hi DarrenC,
      Right! Creating text link is very easy but my problem is how to get these text links displayed in a browser without being underlined when you've published the page!

I've installed BlueVoda on my computer with Window XP and I don't see any option suggesting "non underlined text link" in the dialog box when creating the links! So what do I do to have a published page where the text links are not underlined and not in blue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comment

• DarrenC
        Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

If you've published a page and are still seeing the underlined text, then I am going to suggest that you haven't explored the styling options or maybe you haven't published anything at all??

As I said above, highlight the text and click on the link icon. A dialogue box will open

Under Appearance you will see 'Style' and to the right 'Edit Style', Click on that. Then you will see 'Add' Click on that. You will then see the four links you can customise. Click on each in turn and uncheck the underline box as you go through them. You will see that you can change the colours also.

When you've done all this, in BV, they will still appear blue and underlined however when you have published they will display as you styled them.

All the best
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• jejapail
          Sergeant

• May 2010

Hi DarrenC,
          Thanks a lot for your precious help that brings more light to my concerns. In fact I found out that I was only previewing - within BV SiteBuilder - the newly created test page where the text links were still underlined. It hasn't really been published as such as I still haven't created a hosting account yet, but I will do that in the days to come to be able to publish and access all the features.

Again thanks.

Comment

• acejase
            Sergeant Major

• Nov 2007

i used the tab menu bar and just changed the tab background to the same as my page backgound, (also changed the paddings to 0, and unchecked the bottom border) in the defaut settings.

you probably already have your solution though, i just found this post looking for something else.

good luck

Comment

Working...
            X