Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo option missing

Hi
    I have just loaded windows 7 on my pc and downloaded BV again. I saved everything on an external hard drive and replaced the files exactly where they were originally. Two things have happened.. 1) When I look at my website some of the fonts on the links in the header were "Forte" now they look like something else but more importantly all of the Headers which you see on line and the lower set of links at the bottom of the header were created as logos but when I go into Blue voda to look at my pages all of the logos are missing on every page and the header and the lower set of links on the header are invisible. The logo box is there when you click the area where it should be and all the properties including the text is showing at the top of properties box but no preview in the bottom part of the box and no logo text is showing on the pages. It is almost as if the logo function has been removed altogether. I need this back my site pages use literally 100's of logo type texts. I am using Internet explorer 8 as I was previously??

www.didjNT.com

Thanks guys

Paul

Re: Logo option missing

Hi

Looks like I may have answered my own question but still dont know how to solve it. The "forte" font is missing from the font selection on the BV page where you create and display your pages. So everything that relies on that font is missing, how do i get it back though?

Cheers Paul

Comment

Load "Forte" into the Windows Font Directory. Google (not sure if this is it) the name and download the font. I am not sure of the path to Windows Font in W7. It will be something like:
      Start/Control Panel/Fonts
      Drag and drop if unzipped.
      Windows 7 has a different path to your files. Ergo you have not placed your files exactly from whence they came.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Hi
        Thanks for the info, looks like "forte" is installed with office 2007 which I have, so presumably if I install that all should be ok!!! will come back with results

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X