How to do center the pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do center the pages

Hello any body help me regarding the subject matter, that in my website the pages aren't in the center positions because i hadn't been marked to center them.
    But now my visitors has written me to make them in center position. because the pages appeared in the left side of the browser & wright side appeared vacant.

So my question is as under:

1) How i could make them now in the center positions because the pages already published long time, i have tried to change them from the page properties window as per the vodahost video tutorial & tools, but i couldn't success.

2) If i go for making the pages complete newly then, how to do them in center positions ? because i have already tried to build the design newly & have marked them to the tools options "center this page in the browser window horizontally" or another is " center this page in the browser window horizontally & vertically" as per page properties window.
    But in this two options in the preview mode always the page appeared wright side & left side is vacant. so that, what can i do now to make my old pages or newly made pages in the center positions.

alam10
    vodahost c. Id: 38722

Re: How to do center the pages

Open BV and right click anywhere on the background.

goto Page Properties under General you will find Center Page

Select center this page horizontally.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thank you very much for your message, but i would like to draw your attention that i have already tried many times like that way which you have suggested but unfortunately it hasn't been worked which i have mentioned in my questions & query. Please give me any more suggestions to resolve the problem.

Comment

Requesting again, Please give me suggestions for this issue, any body please.

Comment

Yeah this happen to me also. What i did reduced the page width and length. I reduced the width from 1900 to 890 and length to 850. I saved the changes and privew it in dafault browser. I find my page correct. You can try this. reduced the width of the page and preview it. If it works then publish it. I hope this will help you.

Comment

there are 2 things to consider.
            1. as was pointed earlier you can center them in the page properties if you click on the background
            2. you have to make the width of your page to the exact dimension of your website. all have to be built on the left side of your builder.
            3. you can send us a link and we can see what problem you are having. difficult to guess what you have done versus seeing what you have done.
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Dear Sir

First I would like to thanks you. I have the same problum.

When I change the resolution from 1024*768 to 1280*1024 The header image dosent cover the full browser. how do i make the website appear in the center leaving margin from left and right

how do we optimize the site for all resulution.

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
              there are 2 things to consider.
              1. as was pointed earlier you can center them in the page properties if you click on the background
              2. you have to make the width of your page to the exact dimension of your website. all have to be built on the left side of your builder.
              3. you can send us a link and we can see what problem you are having. difficult to guess what you have done versus seeing what you have done.

Comment

This might help!
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                X