Guestbook emails overwhelming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guestbook emails overwhelming

I am getting over 100 emails a day that say someone signed your guestbook. But the problem is that I dont have a guestbook on my site. And the amount I get is nuts. I tried to block them but I cant block emails from myself. And yesterday I had 192 of these emails!! I am getting frusterated. Can someone please help me. My site is www.firstuccburl.org

sbleez

Re: Guestbook emails overwhelming

Oh yes, you DO have a guestbook, probably you sometime tried to use one and you forgot it there. Look at http://www.firstuccburl.org/guestbook.html and http://www.firstuccburl.org/guestbook.php

Delete the file guestbook.php and gusetbook.html from the server to get rid of the problem.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Dear NavalDesign:

You mentioned ABVFP and it seems interesting. However, I don't know if it is right for me as I need to send an e-mail automatically based on a user specified date. Say they enter 12/25/2010, I would like to automatically send an e-mail to them on 12/20/2010.
      Will this BV app work for me?

Thanx,
      koolspaces.com

Comment

No, ABVFP can't do this, I meant the autoresponder that will send an email right upon form submission.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, Navaldesign!

Do you happen to know what software might accomplish this?

Thank you,

Koolspaces.com

Comment

Working...
          X